The Staff Selection Commission published the SSC CGL 2022 Notification on the official website on September 17, 2022, inviting online applications from graduate candidates from September 17, 2022 to October 8, 2022. SSC CGL Exam, a national-level exam, will be held to recruit qualified candidates for Group B and Group C posts in various Ministries of Government and Government Organizations for approximately 20,000 tentative vacancies. From this year onwards, the SSC will only conduct the SSC CGL Exam in two tiers. The Tier 1 online exam will be held in December 2022. Candidates who pass this exam will be invited to take the Tier 2 exam.
SSC CGL 2022 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission is one of the most sought-after organisations in India for government exams. Every year, it holds a Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam for non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non-gazetted posts in various Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Government of India.
The online application process to register for SSC CGL 2022 will begin on September 17, 2022. The deadline for online applications is October 8, 2022. All eligible candidates who want to register for the SSC CGL 2022 Notification can do so through the official website.
Every year, over 10 lakh aspirants register for the SSC CGL 2022 Notification, appear in various stages of the recruitment process, and are appointed to the post based on the SSC merit list. The Commission will publish the SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF on its official website, @ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||20,000 (tentative)|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||17th September to 08th October 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & Graduate (bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline)|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 & Tier 2|
All of the eligibility criteria for the available positions for recruitment are summarized in the article provided below, which every aspirant must read once to ensure they are eligible to apply for the notification.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022
The tentative 20,000 vacancies for the SSC CGL 2022 exam have been published on www.ssc.nic.in, along with the SSC CGL 2022 Notification 2022.
SSC announced a total of 7686 vacancies last year. In comparison to previous years, the number of available positions has decreased. With the SSC CGL 2022 Notification, the board will hire qualified candidates for various positions such as,
- Auditor In CAG
- Junior Statistical Officer In the Ministry of Statistics And Programme Implementation
- Sub Inspector in Central Bureau Of Investigation
- Assistant Section Officer in Central Secretariat Service, Ministry of Railway, Ministry of External Affairs
- Sub Inspector In National Investigation Agency
- Inspector In Central Bureau of Narcotics, CBIC
- Inspector Of Income Tax In CBDT
- Tax Assistant In CBIC
- Accountant In CAG
SSC CGL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All aspiring candidates for SSC CGL 2022 Notification must meet all of the Staff Selection Commission’s Eligibility Criteria.
SSC CGL candidates must be citizens of India, Nepal, or Bhutan. If a candidate is a citizen of Nepal or Bhutan, the Government of India must issue a Certificate of Eligibility in his or her Favour.
|Assistant Audit Officer||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university in any subject OR Desirable Qualification: CA /CS/MBA/Cost and Management Accountant/Master of Commerce/Master of Business Studies|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised university with at least 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects in graduation|
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, with Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics as a required or elective subject.|
|All Other Posts||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university or equivalent in any discipline|
SSC CGL 2022 Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022)
There are restrictions put in place by the government to find a good applicant, such as the candidate’s age; only those who fall within a certain age range specified by the commission are eligible to apply for SSC CGL. The minimum age requirement for applicants is 20 years old, but the maximum age limit varies depending on the position; for certain positions, it is 27 years old, and for others, it is 30 years old.
For candidates in various categories, the central government also offers some age relaxations on the upper age restriction. An applicant can review the various age categories set by the federal government for a variety of positions in the following table.
How to fill in SSC CGL Application Form 2022?
Step 1: Navigate to the SSC’s official website, ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: On the SSC Homepage, enter your login information, solve the captcha, and click the login button.
Step 3: After logging in, go to the Apply Now button and select SSC CGL from the exams tab.
Step 4: Navigate to the SSC CGL Exam tab and click the Apply Now button.
Step 5: The SSC CGL Exam Application Form will appear on the screen; fill in all of the required information and select your exam center.
Step 6: Review the details twice or three times after entering them, as SSC will not accept changes after the final submission.
Step 7: Upload your photograph and signature in accordance with SSC guidelines.
Step 8: Pay the online application fees to complete your SSC CGL application.
SSC CGL Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs. 100/-.
- Exemption: Female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempt from paying the application fee.
- The application fee should only be paid through SBI, either by challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card.
- To pay the fee in cash, the candidate must bring a printout of the challan generated online after completing Part-1 registration. Deposit the required fee in any SBI branch before proceeding with Part-2 registration.
- Candidates who wish to pay online may proceed to part-2 registration after completing part-1 registration. To proceed to Part-2 registration, the candidate must provide their registration number and date of birth.
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process
SSC CGL 2022 Examination will be conducted in 2 tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-I: Computer-Based Examination
- Tier-II: Paper I (required for all positions), Paper II for candidates applying for Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) positions in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, and Paper III for candidates applying for Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer positions.
- All candidates who have successfully applied for the SSC CGL exam will be assigned Roll Numbers and Admit Cards for the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier II examinations based on their performance in Tier I.
- Paper-II of Tier-II (for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Paper-III of Tier-II (for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer), and Paper-I of Tier-II will have separate cut-offs (i.e., for all other posts).
- Tier-II examinations will be held for all candidates who passed Tier I.
- In Tier II, all candidates will be required to take Papers I, II, and III. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for the positions of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to take Papers II and III.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern
Along with SSC CGL 2022 Notification 202, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has revised the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam Pattern. The examination will be divided into two tiers, as shown below:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II (Paper I, II, III)||Paper I is required for all positions
Paper II is required for candidates applying for Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) positions in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
Paper III is required for candidates applying for Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer positions.
Except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I, all questions are of the objective type, multiple choice variety.
You must refer the official SSC CGL 2022 Notification for more detailed information.
|Official Website||Click Here|