PUBG Lite Tips And Tricks 2021 – Friends, today we are going to tell some such tips and tricks of the Lite version of PUBG i.e. PUBG Lite game Friends, today we are going to tell some such tips and tricks of the Lite version of PUBG i.e. PUBG Lite game, with the help of which you can improve your gameplay. You must have seen many such players while playing PUBG MOBILE LITE game, who do not allow any other player to stay in the game, such players are called pro players who are a good gamer.
Even if a squad of 4 people comes in front of these pro players, then that player can kill them alone. So seeing their gameplay, we also feel at times that I wish we could play like them. So what tricks and tips do those pro players have to make their gameplay so great? So in today’s article, we are going to give you information about this topic.
So if you also want to become a pro player, then definitely read this article completely because in today’s article we are going to tell you some such tips and tricks of PUBG MOBILE LITE by using which you too can become a pro player.
How To Become Pro Player in Pubg Lite – Pro Tips
Friends, if you want to become a pro player of PUBG Mobile Lite, then for this you have been given some tips and tricks by using which you can become a pro player. If you use these tips and tricks during your gameplay then you can definitely become a pro-player.
- Friends, if you are playing a battle royale game, then you would know that before playing any battle royale game, it is very important for you to understand the map of that game. You will see a map on the right side in the PUBG Mobile Lite game, which is the map of the entire game. If you click on that map, then the full map of that game comes in front of you, which you have to understand first.
- If any person fires near you, then you see a red color mark in the map. There are anime in the direction in which that mark is, you have to go towards that mark where you get to know the location of the anime and after that you can kill that anime secretly.
- Friends, if we talk about the third rule of becoming a pro player, then the second rule of becoming a pro player is that you do not have to run away after watching anime. If you run after watching an anime, then that anime can hit you from behind. You have to face that anime and if you run after watching that anime then you can never become a pro player.
- The fourth rule of becoming a pro player is that you have to fast your movement, that is, when you kill you, you do not have to stand in one place and die the anime. You have to keep changing your movement while killing the anime, due to which the anime cannot kill you quickly. Apart from this, if you are killing an anime from a distance, then you have to change the location after 2 to 3 fires, due to which the anime cannot come close and kill you.
- The fifth rule to become a pro player in PUBG Mobile Lite is that you have to reach the safe zone in time. Now the question must have come in your mind that why have to reach the safe zone in the first place? So the reason for this is that after reaching the safe zone first, you can easily kill the anime coming in the safe zone later. Because when the anime come in the late safe zone, they are about half the damage, so you can kill them easily.
- The sixth rule to become a pro player in PUBG Lite is that you should never stop in an open place. Because if you stop in an open place, then any anime can easily get you out by hitting a headshot, that’s why you always have to keep silent behind anything. You can take the help of any tree, wall or any house to hide.
- And the last tip to become a pro player is that you always have to carry a good damage auto gun and a good sniper gun with you. For auto gun you have to use scope like red dot and for sniper you have to use 4x or 6x scope, with the help of which you can easily kill any anime standing far away.
Pubg Lite Pro Player Settings
|setting name||how it should be|
|Blocked sight Warning||Enable|
|Bolt-Action Rifle & Crossbow Firing Mode||Tap|
|Shotgun Firing Mode||Tap|
|Peek & Fire||Enable|
|Peek Options||Tap to lean|
|Peek & Open Scope||Enable|
|Display left-side fire button||Always on|
|open doors Enable Healing Prompt Enable
Friends, to do INS setting, you have to go to the setting of pubg lite. There the option comes on the first number itself. Basic setting You have to do this setting in exactly the given way. If you do these settings well, then you can play the game in a better way.
How To More Kill in PUBG Mobile Lite
Before playing any game, you have to learn to control that game well. This thing also applies to the PUBG Mobile Lite game, if you want to kill more and more in the PUBG Mobile Lite game, then you have to first learn the control of PUBG Mobile.
If you can make your movement fast then you can easily kill any anime. The second thing is that you should have a high damage gun, a level 2 or 3 helmet and vest. So that whenever you hit an anime, you don’t get much damage and that anime dies before you.
You must have a sniper gun and a 4x or 6x scope, with the help of which you can take the kill of the enemy from a distance. If you want to take maximum kills then you do not have to stop at one place. Suppose if you killed a squad, after you die, you do not have to stop there, you have to go to another place immediately.
Wherever the sound of firing comes, you have to go there and fight with those anime. If you do this then only you can take maximum kills in pubg lite game. You must have a car with yourself. So that even if the sound of firing comes from afar, then reach there as soon as possible and kill the anime and take the kill.
So friends this was PUBG Lite Tips And Tricks 2021. I hope you liked this article today. If you liked this article today, then definitely share it with your friends so that they can also understand PUBG Lite Tips And Tricks better. If you have any problem related to this article or you have any question, then you can ask us by commenting, we will try our best to answer your question.