E Shram Card Online Apply 2022 – More recently, the Government of India is providing e-Shramik Card to the workers, farmers and people associated with other small industries working in all the unorganized sectors. May be, you must have also applied for labor card. What will be the benefit of this labor card? (e-Shramik Card ke Fayde) Which scheme will benefit you under the labor card. Complete details in this regard are being presented in this article. With this you will know that the list of schemes launched by the Central and State Governments in India which have been linked to the E-Shramik Card.
Let us know, which schemes will be able to benefit from the Shramik Card? Which schemes will benefit e Shramik card holders? If the labor card has not been made yet. So how can one apply for this Shramik Card? You are going to read the complete details in this regard in this article. So you stay with this article till the end.
E Shram Card Online Apply 2022
Nowadays an enormous number of individuals are getting their e-shram card made in India. The e-shram card has been begun particularly for the workers and laborers related with the sloppy area. You get many advantages by getting this card made. Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, a protection front of Rs 2 lakh is given to the e-shram card holders. Aside from this, by coming in the public authority records, their possibilities getting work additionally increment. Through e-shram card, laborers can exploit different aggressive plans of the public authority. The subject of ranchers living in country regions is whether they can likewise get an e-shram card? In this episode, today we will let you know which individuals can get e-shram card and which ranchers are qualified to get this card made? Tell us about it exhaustively
Benefits of Shramik Card
Many people in India are working and making their living in the unorganized sectors. At the same time, in India, farmers, small traders, people selling goods on a small scale at railway stations, bus stands all come under the labor category. The e-Shramik Portal portal has been prepared by the government to benefit these workers financially. All workers will be registered on the Shramik Portal and will be given an online ID (UAN ID) generated. Which is called e-Shramik Card. The labor card will be helpful in reaching the benefits of all the schemes related to the Government of India and the state government to the workers without any hindrance. That is why the Government of India is making efforts to give a separate identity card to all the working class and working class people.
- If we talk about all the benefits of Shramik Card listed, then some of the benefits of e-Shramik Card are as follows:-
- Accident insurance up to ₹ 2 lakh will be given to the e-Shramik card holder without paying any premium.
- If the labor card holder dies in an accident or is completely disabled
- Comes. Then he will be provided assistance amounting to ₹ 2 lakh.
- If workers become partially disabled. So they will be given a compensation of ₹ 1 lakh under the scheme.
- In future, through the labor card, the benefits of pension can also be given to the workers and to the small traders.
- Along with this, free medical facilities will be provided to the labor card holders in government hospitals and private hospitals identified by the government.
- The government is taking the entire responsibility of the maintenance of the child born in a laboring family on its shoulders.
- Various other benefits are being given by the government to the workers. For example, financial assistance will be provided for the education of children by building a house.
Before getting an e-shram card, know these 4 things or else there may be a risk
Which schemes are linked to the labor card
Which schemes will benefit from the labor card? In this regard, you will see a list of some schemes below. In which there are important schemes launched by the Government of India. Which has been started for the people of the working class. With the help of E Shramik Card, one can easily get the benefits of all these schemes. Presently 12 such national level schemes launched by the Government of India are being operated. Which has been linked to this labor card.
11 government schemes related to E Shram Card
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- National Social Assistance Yojana
- Ayushman Bharat
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Prime Minister Employment Generation
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- National Pension Scheme for Self Employed
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Public Distribution System
Which workers can apply for Shramik Card
As you all know, majority of the people in India are earning their living by working in the unorganized sectors. All these categories have been requested to register on this labor portal. Along with this, there are some such businesses in the country. which are being done on a small scale. The government is trying its best to provide this labor card to them. Some of the labor categories are as follows:-
- road builders
- building workers
- construction site watchman
- hammer runners
- stone breakers
- Dam Manager
- bricklayers at brick kilns
- electric ones
- rock breakers
- cement, stone workers
- poll worker
- well diggers
- Fabrication and installation of window grills and doors
How to make E Shramik card
For Shramik card, you have to first register on the e Shramik portal launched by the government. As soon as your registration is complete. You are immediately provided with the labor card online. Let us know, how you can register for this labor card through online medium.
- First of all, you visit this labor portal https://eshram.gov.in/ of Ministry of Labor Employment.
- On the official home page of E Shram Portal, you will see a link to Register for E Shram.
- Click on Aadhar link.
- Self registration page will appear in front of you.
- Enter your Aadhaar number here.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on Send OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to your registration number to be entered here.
- As soon as you submit. Then you will see a form for registration.
- Completely fill the registration form step by step. in which you.
- personal information
- education qualification
- bank details
- self declaration
- UN card download and print
- All this information has to be entered.
- After entering all the details click on complete self-declaration. You will see UAN No (UAN Card).
- You download the UAN card. You can use this labor card if needed in future.
E Shram Card FAQ’s
No fixed fee has been kept by any kind of government for making a E Shram. So you can apply for free labor card. Yes if you apply for E Shram from service center or from a friend. So there you can pay from ₹ 20 to ₹ 50.
About 12 schemes of the Government of India are linked to this labor card. Which has been started to benefit the workers.
To get this e-shram card, you will need Aadhar card, bank passbook, ration card.
So friends, this was E Shram Card Online Apply 2022. I hope you have liked this article today. If you liked this article, then definitely share it with your friends and also turn on the notification bell of the website so that in the coming time you do not miss any article because we keep bringing such helpful articles for you daily. is. If you have any problem related to this article then you can ask us by commenting thank you.