BHEL recently announced the availability of 150 trainee positions in the capacities of Engineer Trainees and Executive Trainees. Candidates for the BHEL recruitment 2022 can submit their applications online between September 13 and October 4, 2022, by visiting https://www.bhel.co.in/. To those taking the time to study for Engineering examinations, here’s your chance to land a good job with a top company. The information you need to apply for a job with BHEL in 2022 is available here. Read the whole article to find out about this hiring opportunity in its entirety.
BHEL Recruitment 2022
On the BHEL website, The BHEL 2022 notification can be found now. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is India’s leading engineering and manufacturing firm, providing world-class goods and services to other major areas like renewable energy, power generation, and transmission, defence, aerospace, etc.
Before submitting their online application, the candidates must read the full notification. There will be 150 openings for Engineers and Executive Trainers in BHEL’s upcoming 2022 recruiting. Anyone interested in applying for this position at BHEL can do so by clicking the link provided below to access the PDF version of the official recruiting notice.
www.bhel.co.in Recruitment 2022
Those who are interested in applying for open positions as Engineers or Executive Trainees at BHEL can do so through their website. Here, interested parties can learn everything they need to know about BHEL’s upcoming 2022 recruitment process.
|Recruitment Name||BHEL Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Application Start Date||13th September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||04th October 2022|
Online submissions will open on September 13th, 2022. Interested parties that meet the stated requirements can submit an online application. Here you will find the BHEL online application link for the 2022 recruiting. Interested parties should use this link to submit an application electronically. The online application portal for the BHEL recruiting 2022 will be open till October 4, 2022. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications early to ensure they meet the deadline.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
There are a total of 150 openings for Engineer/Executive Trainee, according to the pdf announcement. The available positions are then allocated according to job function and generalised categories. Below is a table detailing the openings at BHEL.
- Civil Engineering: 40 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 30 posts
- IT/ Comp. Sc Engineering: 20 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 15 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 10 posts
- Metallurgy Engineering: 05 posts
- Finance: 20 posts
- HR: 10 posts
BHEL Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting an online application for this position, candidates should carefully read the recruitment’s eligibility requirements. Here, we go over the requirements for participation as laid out in the formal announcement.
The post-wise educational qualification given in the BHEL Recruitment 2022 is mentioned below.
- Engineer Trainee:- Full-Time Bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology or a five-year integrated master’s degree or dual grad program in engineering or technologies in the disciplines of civil, mechanical, information technology, electrical, chemical, or metallurgy engineering from a recognised Indian university/institute.
- Executive Trainee (Finance):- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Indian university, as well as qualified Chartered or Costs and Work Accountants from recognised Indian institutions
- Executive Trainee (HR):- A full-time normal Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Indian university* with at least 60% in aggregate across all years is required. With a two-year full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resources, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, Social Work, or MBA from a recognised University/Institute, and at least 55% overall in all years/semesters. Candidates with a Social Work or MBA degree must have completed a specialization/ elective in Personnel Management/ Labor Welfare/ HRM in their final year.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Candidates must be at least 29 years old as of September 1, 2022. The government provides relaxation to candidates from the reserved categories.
How To Apply Online For BHEL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official Website of BHEL at https://bhel.com/
- Select the Career/Recruitment option
- Choose Log-In/New Registration. (If this is your first time applying for a BHEL Vacancy)
- Aspirants must fill out the blank BHEL job form in detail, matching their authentic documents.
- Upload a passport-sized photograph and your signature.
- That’s all. Make a copy for future reference.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
Application fees can be paid in cash in cyber cafes or using debit/credit cards, internet banking, UPI, and other methods. The application fees for each category are listed below.
- UR/EWS/OBC – Rs. 500
- ST/STPWD/Ex-SM – Nil
BHEL Selection Process
Candidates will be chosen based on the results of the Computer Based Written Test and an interview. Candidates are summoned for interviews in a 1:5 ratio based on the number of openings. The following stages will be included in the BHEL Selection Process 2022:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Loading video
|Official Website||Click Here|